I thought it would be a good idea to post all the events we’ll be at for the rest of February and right through March. March will be a particularly busy month with all the exciting Council Festivals going on…bring it on! can’t wait!
So here goes!
- Emu Plains Market 8am – 1pm, 16th February, Emu Plains Reserve, Coolart Rd, Balnarring (Balnarring Racecourse) http://www.emuplainsmarket.com.au/location.html This is such a beautiful location!
- Eltham Craft Market 8:30am – 1pm 17th February, Alistair Knox Park Panther Place – Eltham. http://www.elthammarket.com.au/ Our old stomping grounds…gee I love this place!
- Moonee Valley 10am – 5pm, 24th February, Queens Park, Moonee Ponds. http://mvcc.vic.gov.au/mvfestival This is going to be HUGE!
- Nunawadding Craft Market 9am – 2pm 24th February, Whitehorse Civic Centre, Whitehorse Road, Nunawading, http://www.artsnunawading.org.au/nunawading-market/ One of our favourites!
- Knox Festival 10am – 5pm 2nd & 3rd March, Wally Tew Reserve Glenfern Road Ferntree Gully. http://www.knox.vic.gov.au/Page/page.asp?Page_Id=195. THIS IS THE BEN HUR OF FESTIVALS…GIGANTIC 2 DAY EVENT!!!
- Steampacket Gardens Market Geelong, 3rd March, 10am – 3pm. https://www.geelongaustralia.com.au/events/item/8cc2694af4c2fa1.aspx. Set on the Geelong waterfront, this makes for a breathtaking place to hold a market.
- Werribee Park Craft Market, 8am – 1pm, 9th March, Werribee Park, K Road (Gate 2) Werribee. http://www.craftmarkets.com.au/markets/werribee-park.aspx Make a day of this one, the Historical Werribee Park is a delight to spend time in.
- Flavours Festival 11am – 4pm, 19th March, Grattan Gardens, Grattan Street, Prahran. http://www.stonnington.vic.gov.au/news-and-information/media-releases/media-releases-2011/flavours-celebrating-cultural-diversity/ A beautiful, multicultural event in the city of Stonnington.
- Yalumba Golden Mile Race Day 16th March, 10:30am onwards, Bendigo Jockey Club. http://www.countryracing.com.au/events/product/events/id_event/502/ Fashions on the Field awards, kids zone, beautiful horses…what else can I say! Oh yes…and great food!
- Eltham Craft Market 8:30am – 1pm 17th March, Alistair Knox Park Panther Place – Eltham. http://www.elthammarket.com.au/
- Hanging Rock Craft Market 10am – 3pm, 17th March, South Rock Road, Woodend. http://www.craftmarkets.com.au/markets/hanging-rock.aspx Craft Markets always put on a great event!
- CERES Autumn Festival 10am – 4pm, 23rd March, Cnr Roberts and Stewart St, Brunswick East. http://www.ceres.org.au/Events/ceres-harvest We cook organic food on this very special day, bring the kids, bring your dog, this event is super friendly!
- Kew Festival 10:30am – 4:30pm, 23rd March, Victoria Park, High Street, Kew. http://kewfestival.org/ Any excuse to be in Kew is a good one…beautiful place!
- Nunawadding Craft Market 9am – 2pm 24th March, Whitehorse Civic Centre, Whitehorse Road, Nunawading, http://www.artsnunawading.org.au/nunawading-market/
- Flemington Market 9am – 2pm, 24th March, Flemington Racecourse, 448 Epsom Rd, Flemington. http://www.craftmarkets.com.au/markets/flemington.aspx. A very popular market, and for good reason…the craft is superb!
- Mornington Easter Festival 11am – 4pm, 30th March, Destination…TBA. I love a good mystery!
Like I said, March is busy!
Hope to see you at one of the above places.
Chita & Oliver